Check This Out!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Rodeo Energy Drinks
















Rodeo Energy Drink:

Has a bit of a standard taste.
But it's still a good one, it's a slight bubblegum taste.
I would say of the regular dutch drinks this is the one I like the most.
It's well carbonated, gives a nice feeling in your mouth!
And for the energy kick it's good!
I would say this drink gets a 8,6.

As for the design I dind't like the old one so much.
But I totally adore the new canS!
Have a watch on http://www.rodeodrinks.com/
I hope to find them!



Rodeo Sugar Free Power Drink:

Well It's a sugar free drink.
It has the bitter sugar free taste to it.
And some sort of very slight raspberry flavour.
Further it's just fine and I like it.
But remember it has a bitter sugar free taste to it,
many people don't like that.
As for the kick it was just like the regular one.
This drink gets a: 7,4

The design is a little the same as the old regular one, but the new look of the sugar free is even better as the regular one!

3 comments:

Noopie said...

I like this one.
It tastes almost like Red Bull and it's like 60~70% cheaper here in Portugal.
About the Taurine and Caffeine concentrations, it seems to be the same as Red Bull (32mg/100ml caffeine, 0.4% Taurine).

When I go to the supermarket I buy 10 cans of that for €4.90.
If I went for the Red Bull, I'd pay €12.90.

Anonymous said...

i agree with reverendo nop , here in portugal rodeo is better solluction than red bull, i mean its way cheaper.
what im asking is , does it give us the same energy as red bull?

Dakiler said...

LOL,only portuguese here!
Yep for start i used red bull,i like it but i found out Burn for half the price!
Ok liked burn coz its same shit and then found out rodeo!Even cheaper good taste and more caffeine and taurine!

RODEO APROVED!