Check This Out!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

V Energy Drink Review
















V, just waow!
This drink originally comes from New Zealand & Australia. Since 2006 they also sell it in The Netherlands. I already loved it the first time I drank it. And I still do!

Instead of Caffeine it contains Guarana... The Guarana Berry is a berry which grows in the Amazon's in Brazil. The berry has a special energy giving element which is really strong. The berry has a very adorable sweet taste.

V has a strong and clean guarana flavour. A nice sensation of taste! It's slightly carbonated and drinks really smoothly. Always when I drink this one I get pumped with energy,
which means it's energy level is up high!

Overall this one is really great.
I rate this one a: 8,7!

For the design it's pretty nice can. You see they wanted to give it a Spacey look, and they did it! Frucor Beverages has done a really nice job!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I will have to look into this one. Sounds interesting!

Speaking of looking into drinks...have you tried 6 Hour Power? It's perfect for a nice boost and then no crash! It comes in 3 flavors too!

Also, I work for Stacker 2 and we have a survey on energy drinks right now that I'd love your opinion on! It's over at http://www.surveymonkey.com/6hrpowersurvey and really quick, I promise!

Thanks for letting me comment on your blog! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to email me!

Amanda Burke
Brand Ambassador
amanda6hrpower@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Good Days, When It First Came Out. I was sad as I wasn't old enough to drink it according to my parents, and when I turned 13 my dad was like "Time for you to taste a real drink" and gave me a glass bottle of V.

Overall, It's good, but with all energy drinks, If you drink too much and get addicted u stuff up your body. My friends stuffed up his body. Now he relies on 2 Rockstars a Day to Continue (that is 1L Of Taurine Energy Drink, and Max a day is around 500 mL)

Have you tried LOL drinks? When I first saw em at the school canteen I was like "YEYA". The Drink is basically fruit juice without caffeine and doesn't have much sugar. It has around 480 something KJ of Energy. It also has nectar and fizz to give it a kick. Not bad for Golden Circle (The Fruit Company)

Red Bordeaux Wine said...

Gr8 i was Looking for this blog .. here i found it !!

Sealand :\ said...

Hate to burst your bubble, but the place is called New ZEALAND. They've actually been calling it that for a few hundred years..