Check This Out!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

M-150 Energy Drink Review

Photo © go to www.screamingenergy.com















Yesterday I was in Den Haag a big city in The Netherlands.
I found a Asian store called "Amazing Oriental".
Actually to look what they had I went inside.
What I found was unbelievable!
SO many Asian drinks.
I was actually looking for energy drink but this was all imported from Asia.
And I was wondering how all these drinks would taste, so the upcomming days I will be reviewing all Asian drinks. *(not all energy drinks)

M-150 Energy Drink...
When I firstly saw this I thought it was a medicin drink,
but when I looked at the sticker I saw it was an Energy Drink!
When I opened it today it turned out to be non-carbonated.
The drink it self was really sweet, it had a citrus taste with a sugary aftertaste.
I really like this taste and when I ever see it again, I will buy many of them.
The energy kick is very high!!
Another great thing is that it was only 75 eurocents.
This drink deserves a 9,2

For the design it has a big of a sheriff look, with a happy design.
This one is really cool!

No comments: